Each of our credit providers do have different requirements, however a general set of rerquirements are;
- You need to be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- You need to be employed at your current employer for a minimum of three (3) months.
- You need to earn a gross salary of R3,000 monthly.
- You need to have your own bank account where your salary is paid into.
Additionallly, credit providers may refuse to accept or process applicants that;
- Are currently under Debt Review, Debt Administration or Debt Counseling.
- Have outstanding Defaults or Judgements against them.
- Are in arrears with any of their accounts.
Lastly, approval for a personal loan is subject to the discretion of the credit provider.